As the ultimate gaming laptop, Acer has a slim profile and a unique combination of superior components: the V Nitro has it all! With “soft touch” printing technology, the top cover has a unique texture: sharp lines intertwined with super softness. Inside, a fiery red light keyboard enhances this spectacular design.
Below, Acer’s PC V Nitro laptop integrates advanced Intel processors for gaming, up to 256GB SSD and up to 1TB hard drive, next generation Nvidia graphics card, ensuring you the highest efficiency and exceptionnelle entertainment experience. Two wireless antennas allow for multiple data streams, for a very high speed wifi connection for gaming.
Main Features of Acer Laptops for Gaming
Acer Gaming Laptop features vary from model to model.
Choose the Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop model with all the features you need to play online games. Acer DustDefender prevents dust accumulation and Acer CoolBoost technology to display a contextual user interface on your screen. So you can easily control the airflow and improve cooling.
The Acer Aspire V Nitro responds to the visual and audio standards of Skype certification. With optimized hardware, you hear every word clearly, without delay or lag, with minimal noise and without the slightest echo.
Acer Gaming laptop with four built-in speakers and Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater surround sound, diving into the heart of movies and games. High-end display equipped with IPS technology, you can watch the action at all angles, even the eccentric corners.
Gaming Laptop User Reviews
Type: Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, NVidia GTX 960m
Screen quality, audio, performance, not too hot for a gaming laptop.
Type: Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, NVidia GTX 860m
Gorgeous red backlighting and great sound for a laptop.
This PC is very fast and light for 17-inch
Nice screen (especially after calibration check)
Type: Core i7, RAM 8 Go, Nvidia GTX 850M
– A pretty good processor for gamers
(core i7: 4 cores 8 threads total)
– This acer gaming laptop has a graphics card that is strong enough to run games with a choice of graphic averages without any problems
(Gtx860m Maxwell Nvidia architecture therefore compatible with upcoming DirectX12)
– A slot for SSD M.2 2280 Format (socket type “M”, if connection type PCI 4X SSD “M” is used, if SSD 2X “B and M” (what I use), SSD inconsistent with “B “)
– 1 strip of 8GB RAM is included with an additional slot that is empty, so you can add another lane
– Matte screen with 1920*1080 high picture quality
– Backlit keyboard with comfortable keys Red
– Windows 8.1 installation, but not top up complete and free upgrade for Windows10 provided by Microsoft for all Win7, Win8 and Win8.1 users (1 year valid)
– Pleasant “soft touch” finish
– 2 years warranty
– Trackpad under review, impractical to use in Win7
– To start SSD go into bios and select SSD in “legacy” and not “UEFI”, re-edit to start HDD
with Win8.1 again
– 3 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, headset, Ethernet (RJ45) on the same side, the other side is only used for Kensington security socket.
Type: Core i5, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GT 840m
Good screen. Start at 20 seconds.
The product does not fully match the photo. There is a well-integrated DVD player and a QWERTY keyboard. The latter is also backlit in red.
Battery charging and updating in less than an hour. long battery life.
Fast startup, good quality ingredients.
Minor adaptation, with touchpad for scrolling, using two fingers at the same time in the same direction.
Simply Recommended for competitive gaming laptop prices!
Type: Core i7, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 850m, 256GB SSD
A screen perfect for photographers but at max resolution (4K) requires a good view
That show as I feel that I will keep this computer for at least 10 years! It is pretty quiet except for the processor when running at full speed.
Although the Acer Terms stipulate that you cannot purchase an extended warranty if you did not purchase the computer in your country of residence.
Of course for the price, Acer has to make some concessions, some of which can be irritating:
– No DVD player. I bought an external I use, in fact, very little.
– This headset on a single input jack
– Built-in battery
– Inability to keep “NumLock” active even after changing registers and not being accessible from BIOS; always turned off after suspend.
– Many forum users complain of WiFi connection problems, and my copy is no exception: WiFi that works once in 10. I solved this by updating the DriverMax driver using the software. Additionally, the driver SD card reader is disabled at the factory.
I don’t regret my 5 star worthy purchase if Acer Gaming fixed the most annoying few minor flaws.
Type: Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 960m
Back then the price competition for gaming laptops was no better with a GTX 960 M card (4 gb gdrr5) PC (often the weak point of mobile gamer PCs).