Interested in battlefield war games for PC? but don’t want to spend the budget to buy it on Steam? Do not worry! Buddy can Download CS GO Offline for free, and play to your heart’s content!
War games or battlefields, whether PC games or mobile games, have been very popular and intensively played by gamers, both young and old, in recent years. Today’s war or battlefield games can be said to be different from the old battleground games.
Because the Battlefield game used to be just fighting computer bots. When we were still in the 2009s, we still had fun playing war games on playstation and on PC such as Call of Duty, Point Blank, Black, Cross Fire, X Fire, Cross Fire, and several other legendary games with friends. But in the era of technological development, game developers such as Counter Strike GO are also innovating and improvement in the game, both from the style of play, graphics, storyline, addition of characters and maps, as well as other improvements.
Explanation and Download CS Go Offline
The Global Offensive Counter Strike Battlefield game or more familiarly called CSGO is also worth discussing and juxtaposing with the best war games in the world.
Most of us only know that the Counter Strike game is a fairly old game, and is more familiar with the older version of Counter Strike which was first released by Valve Sierra Entertainment developer Namco Nexon which has poor graphics (when compared to the current game).
But along with the intense competition in the game world, Counter Strike Developers themselves don’t want to lose, so they launched the CS GO version. This version comes with quite capable updates, such as improved graphics, storylines, the addition of items such as weapons, characters, as well as the addition of a fairly large and realistic map. Developers also don’t stop toupdates physics and graphics and servers so that matchmaking can be maximized, because CS GO comes in an online version, aka players can connect.
The battlefield game, which was first released on November 9, 2000, and for the CS GO version on August 21, 2012 can be played on various game platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, OS X, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Linux, and so on.
Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) itself is sold at a price that is not too expensive, which is generally only around 500 thousand, and can be downloaded via Steam or other game shop channels. This game itself is often contested in various tournaments, even international tournaments where Indonesia also subscribes to participate and win championships. With that, CSGO has a very good prestige.
But for those of you who want to play it, but are constrained by no budget or no internet, you can try playing the Offline version.
Take it easy, CSGO offline is not a MOD application, because Valve as the developer itself presents a special offline version for players who want to enjoy the game mode against the computer (bot). Apart from being able to play multiplayer with LAN or WIFI network, we don’t know for the current version whether it supports it or not.
Computer Specifications To Play CSGO Offline
For those of you who want to play CSGO, make sure you know the minimum specs of your device. Don’t let it download for a long time, in fact it can’t be played because it doesn’t support it. So here are the minimum specs:
|CPU Minimum||Intel Core 2 Duo E6600/ AMD Phenom X3 8750|
|GPU Minimum||256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 and above|
How to download and install CS Go Offline:
- First, please download CSGO Offline on a trusted website,
- If you have finished downloading, go to the installation stage
- Followed by turning off the Antivirus on the computer. This is so that the installation can be done
- Next Extract the file which has been downloaded by right-clicking, then Extract.
- Then you can find and open the file setup.exe
- Please click, and wait until the installation process is complete.
- If so, you can right-click on the file named “Revloader.exe”
- Wait for the running process again
- And if you want to open CSGO, don’t forget to select “Run As Administrator” in the Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO.
- Yup, have fun playing CSGO Offline!
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Offline CSGO Games?
The following is our analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of offline CSGO, as for the following:
Advantages of CS Go Offline:
- Can be played even without an Internet connection
- Downloading CS Go Offline is easy and free
- Free to try various weapons, skins, and other items
- Can practice skills
- Can analyze and find out which game style is suitable for later playing in the online version
- Can Choose game mode freely
- Can determine the level of difficulty (easy, medium, hard)
- Explore the Map with Freedom
- Can find out the existing missions
- Powerful graphics support
Disadvantages of CS GO Offline
- Play with bots, both team allies and enemies
- Some maps are different from the online version
- Limited features (not as many as in CSGO Online version)
- Unable to communicate with the team
- Slightly stiff game (because it’s against computer bots)
- Weapons, skins and some items are not as complete as the online version
That’s roughly the advantages and disadvantages of CSGO Offline itself. Now for more details on how to visualize CSGO offline, you can search on YouTube, because there are already many YouTubers who have uploaded playing CSGO offline.
Also read: Android Futsal Games, Fun and Sporty Ball Games
The final word
That’s the explanation of CSGO, how to download the latest 2021 CS Go Offline and installation, as well as the advantages and disadvantages that we can share with you. How? Pretty interesting to play isn’t it? If you are a CSGO fan, it seems that you must try this offline version of CSGO! ok, happy playing!