In this article, I will discuss about the BR FF mode and a guide to being able to dominate and win in it. For FF gamers who have been playing Free Fire for a long time, of course, you are already familiar with the term BR, right?
For those who don’t know, BR stands for Battle Royale, which is one of the most popular battle modes in the Free Fire game played by FF gamers. In this game, there are three main maps, namely Kalahari, Bermuda 2.0, and Purgatory.
The BR FF mode has a multiplayer gameplay concept, where players can work together in a squad or meet other players from around the world. At the beginning of the game, gamers will be parachuted on an island and be the last one alive by defeating all enemies to win or lose.
The Basics of BR FF Mode
When playing Free Fire, gamers will first loot for supplies, weapons, magazines, armor, medkits, and vehicles to immobilize enemies. These various items are needed as basic capital in Free Fire battles.
In between games, rare weapons and ammunition will be dropped on the map periodically in a chest. But remember, looting this chest is quite risky because it is the moment you’ve been waiting for to take down your opponent.
To be able to dominate the battle, FF gamers must have battle skills, including mastery of weapons and other supporting equipment, including the battlefield. In addition, it is necessary to implement the right strategy in order to be booyah.
When FF gamers are not very proficient at playing this game, gamers need to make as thorough a plan as possible to land, move, and avoid initial confrontations when they are not really ready.
Also Read: Want to know how to top up FF Indosat Credit? Please Read Reviews This Time
Tips for Dominating Battle Royale Free Fire
So that you can dominate the battle royale in the Free Fire game, it is necessary to pay attention to some important tips that will be conveyed this time. These tips are as follows:
- Look carefully at the minimap so you can find out the play zone.
- Predict the next zone that will move, before other gamers get the advantage.
- We recommend that you, gamers, only use vehicles to move when your position is very far from the zone. Because moving using a vehicle is very noisy and your position is known to the enemy.
- Stay in the highlands to get the best shooting position, next to the enemy will be more difficult to reach.
- You have to keep the HP bar full so you don’t worry too much when you jump into battle. In addition, my friend must find a good wall when healing, for example behind a wall.
- Each weapon is fully charged and the strength of the armor you use is adequate. Make sure of everything before jumping into battle. Try to survive more than engage in war for booyah.
- Master certain weapons that will be a mainstay.
- Choose a role that is suitable for you based on the skills you have.
That’s information about the BR FF mode and tips that need to be considered to dominate and win when playing it.